SEPTEMBER 2018 ELECTIONS
- Bellwood – 175 Brentcliffe RD, (North) Toronto. Mondays at 8:30pm (2 positions)
- Woman’s Own – Dundas St W – Wednesdays at 7pm (2 positions)
- Good Shepherd – 412 Queen St E. Wednesdays at 8pm (1 position)
Attention SOCA Members!
The Hospitals and Institutions Committee has decided to assemble a speaker panel for this years H&I workshop at the SOCA Convention.
We are looking for CA members whose recovery has been directly affected by the outreach that the H&I committee provides through it’s service meetings.
In a few paragraphs, we are asking that YOU tell US how H&I has touched your life.
- You were introduced to CA through a meeting in detox/hospital/jail/treatment centre;
- Service on the H&I committee has rocketed you into the 4th dimension of existence;
- Speaking or chairing at H&I meetings got you out of your comfort zone and changed your life;
- Whatever your experience is, we want to hear it.
You may be one of three speakers we choose to share their story at our convention this year!
Please send emails directly to firstname.lastname@example.org and the H&I committee will review all entries and select three members to be on the panel.
TORONTO INTERNAL POSITIONS FOR 2018
- H&I Vice Chair – Sal M
- Corrections Chair – Rick T
- H&I Secretary – Chelsea
- Treasurer – Mike D
- H&I Recruitment Chair – Kayla S
- SOCA Convention Representative – vacant
- List Keeper – Russ E